Monday 20 July 2009

Enjoying ourselves?

My mistress is intent on enjoying this trip, even if it costs her her sanity. She turns the blind eye or the deaf ear to everything that might ruin her vacation, including her family. Selfishness, she calls it. I do not say that I disagree, but my mistress refuses to listen to them. I suppose she thinks they owe their father this. They haven't been here since 2005. It's not all bad, though. My mistress' plan to make a little scrapbook of this trip is seemingly successful. But a family trip with this family is risky. Two of the members could explode if they aren't happy. Luckily, the mother is more content now, because of a certain aunt. The younger sister had an episode a couple of days ago that resulted in a delay in any immidiate long journeys. The father is all about pleasing his family. He came here mostly to visit his mother, brothers and sisters and their children. My mistress is a bit tricky to figure out. It seems like she too is a ticking bomb, even though she is less likely than the others to go off. Firstly, because there would be no reason for her to be upset. Secondly, because she finds it embarassing to cry in front of others. And thirdly, one isn't enjoying oneself if one is crying. So suck it up!

No comments: