Wednesday 15 April 2009

Inspiration

I don't know if someone told my mistress before she decided to share her thoughts with the world that... it is actually possible for the world to read her thoughts. Probably not, or else she would have been a bit more careful with wath she posts on her blog. She experienced something that she would describe as "uncomfortable" a couple of days ago, and it has made her consider deleting my blog. In fact, she was so frightened that she almost deleted her own, which would have been fine with me, but my point is that she was clearly overreacting. Well, almost, she did not delete neither of our blogs, even though she is still shook up about the incident.
I didn't realize that free speech came with limitations. Sure, what my mistress wrote was cheeky, but it was nonetheless true (followers will know what I mean). I was annoyed when she was pressured to "edit" what she had written, but I suppose we acted rationally this time. Perhaps it wouldn't have been so nice to be sued over something so silly.
Still, even though my mistress chickened out, her little scare has inspired me. I won't chicken out.

No comments: